Friday, March 25, 2016

Introduction to The Tale of a Green Thumb

Here we are! The very first post!

A little about me: I'm a college student, a plant enthusiast, and all around, a really huge nerd. In this blog, I plan to share my personal experiences with growing succulents, cacti, herbs, and other plants, in the hopes that it will aid someone or provide some help in some way.

What do I grow?: Well, currently I have around 40 plants in my possessions. I do not have a greenhouse or a very large yard space to work with, so I mostly grow in pots on my patio and in pots indoors. I have mostly cacti and succulents (honestly, I just find them so fascinating) but I am also growing several types of herbs, and several types of flowers.

What growing zone am I in?: I am in Zone 10a of the United States.

Do you have any social media accounts specifically for this blog?: Yes! @tatemadison1 on Instagram!

If you have any other questions, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment